Jan 4, 2017
Steve Denning is a thought leader par
excellence in the Agile industry. With six successful
business books and 600 articles on Forbes, which collectively deal
with radical changes is leadership, management and storytelling,
Steve has been a vocal proponent for Agile for years. In this Agile
In-Depth podcast, SolutionsIQ's Howard Sublett discusses with Steve
the 3 Laws of Agile and how simplicity is the strongest weapon to
combat complexity. Steve is also promoting the
upcoming inaugural Business Agility conference, which
SolutionsIQ and Agile Amped will be onsite to capture!
Here are some sound bites to whet your appetite:
- "We are moving towards a world I think where... Agile will
simply be management, and the normal way to run a company will be
- Instead of scaling the organization up... it's de-scaling the
work down to small pieces, small teams, small batches, small
cycles... (In this way) you can in fact handle some very large,
- "An obsession with delivering value to the customer... and
giving everyone a clear line of sight to the ultimate end
- "Culture is a verb, not a noun."
- "The biggest risk is on-boarding people at the senior level...
If they are not on the same page, then the organization is heading
for immediate problems."